Benefits of Electric Cars
Electric cars offer a range of financial, performance and environmental benefits. The advantages of electric cars can be enjoyed by drivers as well as businesses who provide charging for their employees and customers.
Find out about the advantages of electric cars below.
And don't forget...
Exemption from VED (Vehicle Tax)
Up to 50% less in maintenance costs
Exemption from £11.50 London congestion charge
Advantages of full electric cars:
- Electric cars are environmentally friendly with zero tailpipe emissions.
- Superior performance and faster off the mark.
- Less stressful driving experience with zero engine noise.
Business & employee benefits:
- Employees can take advantage of the low running costs of plug-in hybrid cars.
- Benefit from reduced 5% benefit in kind (BIK) tax.
- Reduce CO2 emissions with a green fleet.
- Increased capital allowance up to 100% of vehicle cost. Find out more about electric car charging stations for your business.
Benefits of providing charging for your customers:
- Attract & retain new customers.
- Increase customer dwell time.
- Improve your sustainability rating.
- Create a new revenue stream. Find out more about electric car charging stations for your customers.