Motability Grant for Electric Cars
The Motability Scheme allows disabled people to lease a new car using the allowance granted to them by the UK government, and now covers electric vehicles.
An EV could be the ideal car for your Motability Scheme needs, saving you money and coming with the option of a free home charging point.
The Nissan LEAF motability grant offers a free home charging point (worth £890) with the car.
Why choose an electric car?
- Electric cars are environmentally friendly with zero tailpipe emissions.
- Superior performance and faster off the mark.
- Less stressful driving experience with zero engine noise.
- Costs as little as 2p per mile to run.
How much does it cost to charge an electric car?
2p per mile to charge (based on nightly rate).
Petrol cars cost 15p per mile to run.
Almost £1,000 saving a year in petrol costs.
What are my Motability Grant options?
- The Nissan LEAF continues to be one of the most popular electric cars with a range of 100 miles.
- Nissan is offering a free home charging point to every Motability Scheme customer who chooses the LEAF, worth £890.
How do I claim a free Motability Grant charging point when I choose a Nissan LEAF?
More about the Nissan LEAF:
Visit the Nissan Charging page to answer all your questions about the Nissan LEAF:
- How much does it cost to charge?
- What's the driving range on a full charge?
- How long does it take to charge?
- How long does the battery last?