Nissan e-NV200 Charger Guide
A complete guide to charging your Nissan e-NV200, covering range, charge time, charging cost and more.
Why charge Nissan e-NV200 at home?
- Charging with a 3-pin plug provides 7 miles of range per charge hour.
- A home charging point provides up to 30 miles of range per charge hour.
- Charge your e-NV200 overnight to take advantage of cheap electricity rates and be fully charged every morning.
Find out more about home charging points here.
Compatible connector types
3 pin (3kW)
Type 21 (3-7kW)
- Charging your Nissan e-NV200 at home with a standard three pin plug can take anywhere between 12 and 15 hours.
- Using a dedicated home charging point takes only 4 to 6 hours.
- By installing a home charging point, you can charge your e-NV200 overnight and have a full battery every morning.
- Home charging points are also great for a top up charge throughout the day, giving you up to 30 miles RPH(range per hour).