Prices & chargepoint options.
- The POD Point Solo is our super reliable homecharger.
- Faster and safer than charging with a 3 pin plug.
- Available with a universal socket or tethered charging cable depending on model.
- Eligible for the government OLEV grant.
From £390 fully installed. Up to 15 miles RPH.*
From £485 fully installed. Up to 30 miles RPH.*
From £1650 fully installed. Up to 80 miles RPH.*
*RPH = Range per hour of charge. Prices assume standard installation requirements.
Eligibility for the government OLEV grant.
The OLEV grant offers £500 off a home charging point with eligible vehicles like the V60 and entry model XC90.
To qualify, your customer will need to:
- have purchased their vehicle from 1 September 2014 onwards.
- have off-street parking.
- use an OLEV-approved installer (like POD Point).
Key details of the OLEV grant.
Grant offers up to £500 off cost of purchasing & installing a charge point at home.
One charge point per eligible vehicle.
Up to two charge points per household.
How to help your customer arrange a homecharger.
Use our homecharge ordering tool and:
- Ensure your customer is using a trusted supplier who matches your own standard of service.
- Avoid them arranging a sub-standard alternative that will cause headaches later.
- Keep visibility of install progress for your own peace of mind.
Creating a new chargepoint order.
Login, create a new job & enter your customer's details.
We call your customer to arrange their install and take payment.
We install their homecharger ahead of vehicle delivery.
Installation of your customer's chargepoint.
Your customer's installation will be carried out by our in-house team of PHEV experts.
- We ensure a 1st class experience between vehicle order and delivery.
- Our team is trained to go the extra mile for your customer.
- Volvo PHEV customers give an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars for their install experience.