Fill in our online registration form
Let us enable Auto Power Balancing for you.
Upload your proof of address document
and your digitally signed consent form.
We'll be in touch when you are registered
You can then start charging at full-speed.
How to register
Unlock your new home charger.
- Fill in our registration form in under 5 minutes.
- Upload your proof of address document, digitally signed consent form and submit.
- Our team will email you as soon as you are successfully registered.
Note: Registration is only required for the AR models of the Solo Charger, if you are unsure on the model of your charger, please contact Pod Point customer support.
Why do I need to register?
Registering allows us to activate Auto Power Balancing on your charger.
- Without Auto Power Balancing activated, charging multiple vehicles simultaneously can risk overloading your residential estate's power supply.
- Auto Power Balancing distributes power evenly to ensure reliability and safety for all charging drivers and their vehicles.
- Pod Point will be unable to support any customer or technical issues without prior registration.
When can I start charging at full-speed?
We aim to approve your registration within 4 working days.
- Our team will download your proof of address document, consent form and link your details with your home charger.
- We'll then notify you via email, using the same address you registered with.
- If there are any issues with your registration, we'll be in touch as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
What proof of address documents are typically suitable?
Pod Point can accept (but not limited to) the following documents:
- Rental agreement or deeds to your property.
- Utility bill (gas, electric, satellite television, landline phone bill) issued within the last three months
- Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year.
- Current UK driving licence.
- Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement or passbook dated within the last three months.
Note: Please ensure the address on your uploaded document matches your current home address.
Can i register without a proof of address document or signed consent form?
Unfortunately not, these are requirements for you to register your charger.
What happens after I submit my form and proof of address?
Our team aims to contact you within 4 working days of receiving your registration form to let you know the status of registration.
What happens to the charger if I move from this address?
If you are planning to move - please contact Pod Point directly to discuss the options available to you.
What happens if I don't register with Pod Point?
Your rate of charging will be severely limited and we'll be unable to support your charger if you encounter any issues.