Returns and Refunds Policy
Last Updated: 4th March 2022
Returns & refunds for accessories
Accessories include items like charging cables or cable bags but not chargers (such as the Solo 3) or installation services.
When you can return an accessory
Any accessories ordered online are eligible for a full refund provided:
- You complete the returns form in respect of the item(s) you wish to return within 30 days of receipt of such item(s).
- The item(s) has not been used, handled, damaged or removed from the original packaging.
Unfortunately we can’t issue refunds for accessories where the return form has been completed after the 30 day return period, unless the item(s) was damaged or faulty when it was delivered to you.
How to return an accessory
If you need to return your item(s), please complete our returns form.
Responsibility for return shipping
Pod Point will arrange for the collection of the item(s) free of charge should the reason(s) for the return be one of the following:
- The product is faulty
- It got damaged during transit
- We sent you the wrong item(s) by mistake, or the item is not as we described
You (as the customer) will be responsible for arranging shipment of the item(s) back to Pod Point should the reason(s) for the return be one of the following:
- You’ve changed your mind or no longer want the product(s)
- You ordered the wrong product(s) by mistake
Return shipping costs
The table below provides your statutory return/cancellation rights as well as Pod Point’s policy for refunding return shipping costs:
Pod Point Policy
Cancellation period (from delivery)
Does Pod Point refund shipping costs for returning the item(s) to us if they are found to be faulty, damaged, or incorrect?
Does Pod Point refund shipping costs for returning the item(s) to us if you changed your mind/no longer want or ordered the wrong product(s)?
Please refer to our Help Centre for frequently asked questions on returns and refunds.