Trusted by the UK's top developers
With Pod Point's Built Environment Solution, you can...
Recieve tailored design consultancy.
Our hugely experienced team will help you meet current and future requirements.
Utilise intelligent power management & load balancing.
Install more chargepoints on limited power supply with our Array Charging system.
Offer industry leading chargepoints.
Built to meet your development's requirements & a 3-year warranty on all our EV charge points.
Maintain visibility with our billing system.
Ensure all drivers are charged for the energy they use with our Smart reporting platform.
Benefit from our end to end management process.
From design stage to a live charging network - our team are on hand to help minimise risk.
Regardless of the stage of build, Pod Point will work to design and tailor a chargepoint strategy built on the solution you need to deliver.
This typically includes:
- Assessment of relevant planning requirements and regulatory requirements.
- Advice on power supply capacity issues.
- Advice on chargepoint placement and installation.
- Analysis of connectivity and communication requirements.
- A specification of quantities, cost and duration of works.
- A forward looking strategy for cost-effectively scaling infrastructure to meet future demand.
Speak to our team for more information.
Increasingly the requirement for charging will outstrip the available capacity in a development.
Our Array Charging system helps you maximise the provision of charging points on your available electrical supply.
- Without effective load management, it can be necessary to undertake costly and disruptive reinforcement to the site supply.
- Array Charging lets you install more charge points on a limited supply - this is in compliance with BS7671 (IET Wiring Regulations) which sets the standards for electrical installation in the UK.
- Array Charging ensures a convenient, easy to use charging experience for end users of the development.
Learn more about Array Charging.
Speak to our team for more information.
Pod Point offers Mode 3 and Mode 4 chargepoints (where Rapid Chargers are appropriate).
Mode 3 & 4 charging is a safe and smart way to charge any electric vehicle because power is controlled, insulated and protected.
Our charging points:
Pod Point chargers meet all current British standards and regulations, as well as other standards we’re not obliged to meet.
For advice on finding the right charger, speak to our team.
Pod Point will create and configure a customised billing profile suited to your sites’ needs.
This is powered by our Smart Reporting platform, which is fully-managed, activated and supported by Pod Point.
- Billing system itemises charge activity by charge point, cost and kWh consumed.
- Detail charge activity by driver or driver groups and share or restrict access at your client’s discretion.
- Our multi-purpose platform is able to apply various pricing strategies - bill by duration of charge or the electricity consumed.
Explore the Smart Reporting platform.
Speak to our team for more information on how this system works.
Our experienced team can work with you from the design phase through to installation and ongoing usage.
We have a tried and tested process mapped out, designed to minimise risk and give you confidence in the success of your project.
Pod Point's process:
- Bespoke design consultancy
- Chargepoint advice and recommendations
- Technical submittal and concept design
- Live project management & sitework
- On-site commissioning of chargepoints
- On-boarding of users
- On-going charging strategy, covering expansion and support
Speak to our team to start this process with Pod Point.
Pod Point's accreditations
You'll also get...
3 year warranty with remote & onsite maintenance.
Specialist technical consultant as your point of contact.
Installation of your Pod Points by our expert team.
RIBA Approved CPD training
We can provide CPD training on electric vehicle charging, delivered by our industry-leading team of specialists.
- Give your team expertise in electric vehicle charging.
- Get practical, hands on knowledge that will give you the edge over competition.
- Get ahead of the curve on one of the biggest global energy and transport transitions.
Our chargepoints are listed on the NBS National BIM Library.
- Easily add them to development plans and see how they look in context.
- Our BIM objects have been awarded individual certificates of compliance.
- All of them meet the requirements of the NBS BIM Object Standard.