Trusted by the UK's top developers
With Pod Point's Built Environment Solution, you can...
Receive tailored design consultancy.
Our vastly experienced team will help you meet current and future requirements.
Utilise intelligent power management & load balancing.
Install more chargepoints on limited power supply with our Array Charging system.
Offer industry-leading chargepoints.
With 3-year warranty and a host of smart features, the chargepoints are built to meet your development's requirements.
Maintain visibility with our billing system.
Ensure all drivers are charged accurately for the energy they use with our Site Management Service .
Benefit from our end-to-end management process.
From design stage to a live charging network - our team is on hand to help minimise risk.
Regardless of the stage of build, Pod Point will work to design and tailor a chargepoint strategy built on the solution you need to deliver.
This typically includes:
- Assessment of relevant planning and regulatory requirements.
- Advice on power supply capacity issues.
- Counsel on chargepoint placement and installation.
- Analysis of connectivity and communication requirements.
- Specification of quantities, cost and duration of works.
- Pioneering cost-effective scaling of infrastructure to meet future demand.
Speak to our team for more information.
Combat the fear of charging exceeding residential development's capacity.
Our Array Charging system helps you maximise the provision of charging points on your available electrical supply.
- Without effective load management, it can be necessary to undertake costly and disruptive reinforcements to the site's supply.
- Array Charging lets you install up to 3x more charge points on a limited supply - this is in compliance with BS7671 (IET Wiring Regulations) which sets the standards for electrical installation in the UK.
- Array Charging ensures a convenient, easy to use charging experience for end users of the development.
Learn more about Array Charging.
Speak to our team for more information.
Pod Point offers Mode 3 and Mode 4 chargepoints (where rapid chargers are appropriate).
Power is controlled, insulated and protected with mode 3 and 4 EV charging.
Our charging point offerings :
- Solo 3 (up to 22kW).
- Twin Charger (up to 22kW).
- Velocity Charger (up to 50kW).
- Velocity+ Charger (up to 350kW).
Pod Point chargers meet all current British standards and regulations, as well as some bonus safety features too.
For advice on finding the right charger, speak to our team.
Pod Point will create and configure a customised billing profile suited to your site's needs.
This is powered by our Site Management Service, which is fully-managed, activated and supported by Pod Point.
- Take advantage of precise billing to get accurate reconciliation of payments.
- Control access to your chargers, ensuring availability for your residents.
- View key insights on how residents use your chargers.
- Utilisation, revenue, and users can be monitored in real time.
Explore the Site Management Service platform.
Speak to our team for more information on how this system works.
Our diligent, transparent and supportive approach allows us to quickly identify your requirements and deliver our fully managed solutions effectively.
We have a tried and tested process mapped out, designed to minimise risk and give you confidence in the success of your project.
Pod Point's process:
- Bespoke design consultancy
- Chargepoint advice and recommendations
- Technical submittal and concept design
- Live project management and sitework
- On-site commissioning of chargepoints
- On-boarding of users
- Ongoing charging strategy, covering expansion and support
Speak to our team to start this process with Pod Point.
Pod Point's accreditations
3-year warranty cover with remote diagnostics.
Specialist technical consultant as your point of contact.
Advisory and design services by our expert team.
We can provide CPD training on electric vehicle charging, delivered by one of our industry-leading team of specialists.
- Give your team assured expertise in electric vehicle charging.
- Get practical, hands-on knowledge on how to meet Part S building regulations.
- Get ahead of the curve on one of the biggest global energy and transport transitions.
Our chargepoint overviews, supplementary literature, and BIM models are all listed on the NBS Source platform.
- Effortlessly add the BIM models to development plans and confirm how they look in your project environment.
- Access frequently updated literature, that provides a first hand account of how other developers found the process.
- Review our associated datasheets to confirm any technical specifications.