Wholesale giveaway terms and conditions
These terms were updated on 1st June 2023.
About the Competition
1. The promoter of this competition is Pod Point.
By entering the competition you agree to the below terms and conditions, to be bound by the decisions of Pod Point.
Entering the competition
2. Enter on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. This competition is open only to permanent UK residents who are aged 18 or over.
5. To enter, participants must comment fully and successfully complete the Pod Point commissioning process and form (above).
7. Only one entry per installation of a single domestic Pod Point.
8. The competition will start and finish on the first and last day of each month commencing June 2023.
9. Pod Point reserve the unfettered right to amend or withdraw this competition prior to the start of any given month period and in perpetuity at their sole discretion.
10. There may be multiple winners with a minimum of one winner per month
11. The prize(s) may vary and change month to month as Pod Point seeks to continue to provide exciting prize draws for installers. Pod Point retain the right to vary the prizes on offer month to month but such prize will be declared on the 1st day of each month and remain unchanged for that period.
Choosing the winner
12. Pod Point shall randomly select the winner(s) from a list of successfully completed installations within each given month period
13. The winner will be contacted via email should they be a winner, instructions for claiming prize will be contained within email.
14. Submission of a commissioning form will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
15. This prize draw is run and supported by Pod Point and no third party supplier or stockist is responsible for this competition.
16. Should you wish to not enter this competition please submit your commission form as normal and subsequently email email@example.com