Electric Insights 010 | Imogen Pierce
Posted by Roseanne: Dec 15, 2021 • 2 min read
In this Electric Insights episode we chat with new Fully Charged team member, Imogen Pierce about her life and future ambitions. Oh, and that electric sustainability stuff too.
Who's on Electric Insights 010?
Imogen has got some excellent experience under her belt, from starting her career in the aerodynamics engineering team at Jaguar Land Rover, to wearing many hats at ZEV van, bus and car maker Arrival.
Now, she’s juggling a number of roles, but most notably for our viewers is her joining the Fully Charged team, working alongside the likes of Bobby (Robert Llewellyn). Missed our Fully Charged x Robert Llewellyn Electric Insights? Watch it here.
We chat with Imogen about:
- Her role at Fully Charged
- The bigger picture and the optimal way to move people around cities. What opportunities do autonomous vehicles offer in improving urban transport?
- How 61% urban roads in the US don’t have sidewalks
- How to solve EV charging for fleets at Arrival, with behavioural insights and data
- The importance of diversity in the infrastructure workforce
- “Reference man” – how to attract more diversity into engineering.
- Plus, find out who she thinks is the most inspirational figure in sustainability…
Want to see more?
Guests so far include:
- Andy Palmer
- Fully Charged
- National Grid
- Met Office
- Volkswagen Financial Services (VWFS)
Interested in a homecharger?
- Learn about the Solo 3, our Smart Home Charger
Looking for EV and EV charging information?
Check out our guides:
- Cost of charging an electric car
- How long does it take to charge an electric car
- Researching EVs? Browse over 100 vehicle guides