Mercedes C350e Charger Guide
Everything you need to know about charging your Mercedes C350e, covering range, charging time, how to charge and more.
Get quick answers - jump to:
What's the range of a Mercedes C350e? How much does it cost to charge a Mercedes C350e How long does it take to charge a Mercedes C350e? How do you charge a Mercedes C350e? What is the connector type and charge rate for Mercedes C350e? Mercedes C350e home charging points installation How much does a Mercedes C350e charging point cost?
- The Mercedes C350e has a 6.2kWh battery with a range of 19 miles of electric driving.
- The tail-pipe CO2 emissions are 49 g/km, and has a fuel consumption of up to 135 MPG (Miles Per Gallon).
Did you know if you commute less than 19 miles a day you can travel free by switching to electric mode?
The cost of charging a Mercedes C350e in the UK varies whether you are charging at home using your "wallbox" or on public charging stations. Charging at home is the most cost-effective way to charge, although many public charging points are free to use. Charging at home costs as little as 2p per mile.
- Typical overnight electricity rate of 10p per kWh.
- Charging a Mercedes C350e at home cost of electric to full £0.40.
- This equates to only 2p per mile electric and 8p per mile combined.
Click here to read more about the cost of charging an electric car.
- Charging your Mercedes C350e at home with a standard three pin plug can take anywhere between 4 - 6 hours.
- Using a dedicated home charging point "wallbox" takes only 2 to 3 hours.
- A home charging point provides up to 15 miles RPH (Range Per Hour).
- Charge your Mercedes C350e overnight to take advantage of cheap electricity rates and be fully charged every morning.
- Make the most of your Mercedes plug-in hybrid by driving in pure electric mode around town.
Click here to read more about how long it takes to charge an electric car.
You can charge a Mercedes C350e anywhere with access to reliable electrical supply. The vast majority of electric car drivers will charge at home to maximise their fuel savings.
- Charge at home overnight to wake up to a full charge every morning.
- Charge at public charging stations at car parks and supermarkets across the UK, which are free to use for the duration of your stay.
- Workplace charging points are becoming more common in the UK and are usually offered as a staff incentive.
When deciding on which chargepoint to charge your Mercedes C350e from, you need to know the connector type (Type 1 or Type 2 plug) and the maximum single-phase charge rate (3.7kW or 7kW).
- The Mercedes C350e uses a Type 2 connector.
- It uses a single-phase charge rate of 3.7kW.
A home charging point "wallbox" is a quick and efficient way to charge the battery of your new plug-in hybrid car. Our POD Point installation team have a quick turnaround time; we call within 1 day of receiving your request and install within 10 working days. Once the POD Point team of experts have successfully installed your new charging point, they will give you a thorough walk-through to make sure you get the most out of your charging point.
Find out more about home electric car charging points.
A 3.7kW charging point typically costs from £279* fully installed.
*Pricing assumes eligibility of the OLEV grant and standard install terms.
Click here to get a charging point for Mercedes C350e