We are compatible with all plug-in vehicle brands
With Pod Point you can...
Charge your EV wherever you live.
Designed for apartments, our chargers are fast, safe and smart.
Let our experts do the work.
Our experienced team will manage the process end-to-end.
Get the best value for money.
Enjoy a first-class charging experience at the lowest cost.
Only pay for what you use.
Only pay for the energy you use, not your neighbours' charging.
Our solution is designed for buildings with shared parking spaces and multiple connected drivers.
With our Solo 3 you'll get:
- Up to 3x faster than a 3-pin plug.
- The option of 3.6kW or 7kW charging speeds.
- Compatibility with all electric vehicle models.
- Fair billing for the energy you consume via the Pod Point App.
Get in touch with your property manager now.
Pod Point has installed EV charging at over 450 residential sites, including:
- Barratt Homes
We have a wealth of experience in managing large and complex projects.
Read about how we provided charging to a Residential Development at Bow.
Getting EV charging for your apartment block doesn't need to break the bank.
- Avoid extra costs when additional chargepoints are installed, as demand from other residents grows.
- Charge conveniently at home, even when parking is shared or available to the public.
- Increase the desirability of your property to EV drivers by adding chargepoints.
Our built-in software will record your vehicle's charging through your unique account.
With the Pod Point App, you will be able to track your energy usage and associated charging costs.
You will automatically receive monthly billings for your usage, not your neighbours' charging.
All apartment Pod Point chargers are:
Approved by OZEV
Durable, weatherproof, built to last
Covered by a 3 year warranty
Are you eligible for the EV chargepoint grant?
Combining the OZEV EV chargepoint grant with the EV infrastructure grant for residential car parks reduces the cost of a home charger and its installation by £850.
- Live in a rented property or own a flat.
- Have dedicated off-street parking.
- Own, lease or have an eligible vehicle on order.
- Not already have claimed a chargepoint grant.
Find out more about the grant and how to claim it.
Get in touch with your property manager
Need help convincing your property manager to install electric vehicle charging in your apartment?
Use our letter template to kickstart the conversation.