Used by the UK's top property managers
With Pod Point's residential solution, you get...
Ability to scale alongside residents' EV adoption rate.
Maximise charger provision on a limited supply with our Array Charging load balancing system.
Comprehensive billing software for all residents.
Multiple residents, even multiple sites, one centralised platform - with our Smart Reporting platform, set up and managed by Pod Point.
Easy to use, smart and reliable chargepoints for residents.
As residents transition to EVs, enhance and maintain parking bay value by installing EV charging points.
Cost-effective, pain-free provision of charging infrastructure.
Our dedicated team brings expertise to assist you for each facet of delivery.
You could claim a total of £850 on chargepoint installations by combining the OZEV EV chargepoint grant and the EV infrastructure grant.
With the 2030 ban on new petrol and diesel car sales fast approaching, the demand for home charging is already surging.
Our Array Charging system makes it possible to safely install more chargepoints now and easier to add new ones as EV adoption increases.
- Install more charge points on a limited supply with load balancing functionality.
- Passively wire shared parking bays in preparation for future expansion.
- Add new chargepoints as you need to - in line with driver demand.
Learn more about Array Charging.
Speak to our team for more information.
Billing for electricity must be efficient and fair - in compliance with the Landlord and Tenant Act (1985) - with drivers paying for the energy they consume.
Pod Point's Smart Reporting platform is fully-managed, configured and supported by us - mitigating the administrative burden.
- Control pricing for users, record itemised charging activity by chargepoint/user and collect usage insights (e.g. CO2 saved).
- Various pricing models (e.g. flat monthly fee, or per kWh, or per time spent charging) and automatic billing.
- Control access rights and share or restrict access at your discretion.
Our team can help you determine optimal pricing tariffs and plan for future user requirements.
Explore the Smart Reporting platform.
Speak to our team for more information.
Allowing your residents to charge at home will increase the property's value.
Fitting easy to use, smart and reliable chargepoints will keep your tenants happy.
Our most common residential charging points:
Reliable and easy to use so your residents get the best experience.
For the right chargepoints for your site, speak to our team.
Getting charging infrastructure installation wrong can mean unnecessary costs and very unhappy tenants.
Pod Point's experienced residential team has over 450 projects under its belt.
Our team understands the complexities around:
- Assessing demand, scaling and finding the right solution for your development.
- Allocated, un-allocated, on-street and off-street parking.
- Meeting fast-evolving planning and regulatory requirements.
Whether it's expert consultancy during design stage, installation, or developing operational strategy, Pod Point can help.
For tailored expertise, speak to our team.
Pod Point's accreditations
EV infrastructure grant for residential car parks
OZEV grants are available for anyone renting, leasing or managing a residential property to reduce the cost of chargepoints and their infrastructure.
- Reduces cost of installing chargepoint infrastructure in a residential car park by up to £30,000.
- Can be claimed for passive and active infrastructure.
- There is also a separate EV chargepoint grant for landlords available, only for active infrastructure.
To find out more about the grants and get help with claiming, get in touch with our expert team.
You'll also get...
3-year warranty with remote and on-site maintenance.
Specialist account manager as your point of contact.
Installation of your chargepoints by our expert team.
24/7 phone support for users of your chargepoints.
Lifetime Over-the-Air software updates for your chargepoints.
A commitment to offering an excellent level of service.