- Get the best install experience in the UK.
- 4.8/5 stars average customer rating.
- Weather-proof charge point with 3 year warranty.
Electric Car Charging with POD Point
Accommodating install terms
Over 25,000 happy customers
3 year peace of mind warranty
The POD Point Solo:
- Our super reliable home charging point.
- A faster, safer solution compared to a standard 3 pin plug EVSE cable.
- Available with a universal socket or tethered charging cable depending on model.
- From as little as £390 with the OLEV grant.
From £390 fully installed. Up to 15 miles RPH.*
From £485 fully installed. Up to 30 miles RPH.*
From £1650 fully installed. Up to 80 miles RPH.*
*RPH = Range per hour of charge. Prices assume standard installation requirements.
Best Charging Point Install Experience in the UK.
Quick turnaround time; we call within 1 day and install within 10 working days.
Expert in-house installation team
Thorough walkthrough on how to use your charging point
Average 4.8/5 star customer rating
Absolutely a first class and very efficient job done.....very pleased with the charging point and all round customer service. 5/5 stars. James Tilbrook, Essex - March 2015
What's the OLEV grant?
- The OLEV grant offers £500 off the cost of a home electric car charging point.
- Available for electric and plug-in vehicles purchased after 1 April 2015.
- Requires that you have off street parking and use an OLEV-approved provider.
More details on the OLEV grant.
Why do I need an electric car charging point at home?
Up to 2.5x faster than charging with a 3 pin plug
Ceritified protection from overheating and overcurrent
Most cost effective charging solution for your EV
What's the cost of charging your electric car at home?
- Costs 2p/mile with nightly electricity tariff.
- That's about £150/year based on average UK mileage of 7,900 miles.
- Saving of nearly £1,000/year compared to petrol.