Used by some of the UK's top companies
With Pod Point you can...
Use our email template to prompt your employer to get in touch.
Once we're in contact with your company's decision-maker, our work begins.
Find a better way to manage your EV charging expenses.
Save time by using the Pod Point App to record and submit your charging expenses.
Start small and add more EV charging as your work adopts electric vehicles.
From small businesses to large corporations, we'll scale charging as your colleagues adopt EVs.
Make EV charging an easy sell to your place of work.
Charging that benefits commercial and fleet drivers too.
We've installed EV charging at some of the UK’s top workplaces.
If you'd like EV charging at your work, put us in touch with your organisation's key decision-makers.
In some cases, this could be multiple people and teams in your company. However, in our experience, it's usually between the following roles:
- Fleet Manager
- Facilities Manager
- HR Manager
- Procurement Director
- Property Director
Once you've identified the go-to person in your company, get the ball rolling by sending an email to them. View our email template here.
Alternatively, point your organisation's key decision-makers in the direction of our Workplace Charging solution page for businesses.
Already making business journeys with your EV?
Save time by submitting your charging expenses with the Pod Point App.
Calculate the cost of your business journeys.
- Tap in your business miles over the period you're claiming for and get the total cost for your business mileage. Our app will separate business charging costs from personal costs.
Itemised, detailed charging reports.
- View costs and kWh consumed for charging at your home, work (when set up) and at public chargepoints (on the Pod Point Network).
- This CSV report is sent directly from our app to your email account - making it even easier for you to forward costs to your finance department for faster expenses reimbursement.
Learn more about the Pod Point App here.
EV adoption is growing quickly and demand for charging at your organisation is likely to increase.
- Due to preferential Benefit-in-Kind tax rates for zero emissions company cars, there is likely a high demand for Workplace EV charging.
- With Array Charging (load balancing) and passive wiring, it’s quick and easy to install additional charging points.
- Our install team can lay the foundations for the future expansion of your EV charging.
This helps future proof your installation so EV charging can be scaled easily as more of your colleagues start driving electric.
Learn more about how Array Charging can save your organisation time and money.
To help get EV charging installed, it's important that it benefits the organisation as a whole.
Our Workplace Charging solution has key features that make it ideal for commercial and fleet drivers.
- Dual Authenticating Twin Chargers - Access charging via the Pod Point App or using an RFID card.
- Smart Reporting - Our charger analytics platform gives an overview of all chargepoints, allowing the user to set access, control tariffs and generate reports that give insights into driver behaviour and charging activity.
- Pod Point Network - A place to charge on-the-go for all business and fleet drivers. We currently have over 6,200+ bays available on the Pod Point Network.
Take the first step now
Kick-start the conversation with the decision-maker at your workplace.
- Simply amend, copy and paste to send our ready-made email template to the decision-maker at your place of work.
- The template itself provides a framework to start the conversation with your decision-maker and points them in the direction of our business solution pages.
- Once your workplace submits an enquiry, we'll take it from there.
How we'll work with your company
We aim to create the best solution for everyone.
Our work typically includes:
- Consulting with your employer to create a project specification.
- Identifying the needs and typical behaviour of EV drivers at your organisation.
- Planning for the future.
- Assessing the available power supply.
- Recommendations on the charging hardware needed, speeds, compatibility and additional features.
- Full costing and leasing options.
Want to gain more in-depth knowledge about EVs?
We have created guides specifically designed to answer all your questions around EVs and EV charging.
Recent changes to the BiK rates make EVs more compelling than ever. Want to find out more?
Charging at work can be extra beneficial when you can't charge at home.
Charging at work can help your company meet sustainability targets.