We work in partnership with some of Europe’s top companies
With Pod Point's Fleet Charging solution you can...
Realise significant operational savings.
Work with our specialist team to permanently reduce the cost of your fleet by transitioning to EVs.
Give your drivers the ability to charge anywhere.
Solve work, en-route and home charging with the Pod Point charging ecosystem
Own future-proofed charging hardware.
Avoid stranded fleet assets with Over-the-Air software updates on all of our EV charging points.
Transition to an electric fleet with EV experts.
Scale infrastructure as you need with our smart Array Charging system.
Gain total visibility and control of your charging activity.
Optimise how your fleet performs with our Site Management Service
EVs can be around 70% cheaper per mile when compared with petrol/diesel vehicles.
The electrification of your fleet can save your business money and our specialist team can help you transition.
- EVs have reduced servicing costs (fewer components, less wear) and numerous tax benefits.
- Across a large fleet, the comparable operating and ownership savings of EVs are extremely significant.
- Year-on-year the list prices of EVs are falling as battery prices fall.
- Electrifying your fleet can substantially reduce the environmental impact of your business activities.
Speak to our team for advice on how to transition to an electric fleet.
Our fleet charging ecosystem offers 4 key components to suit fleet drivers.
- With both work (including depot) and home charging integrated via Pod Point, your entire fleet deals with one company.
- Our public network ensures your drivers benefit from a familiar, easy to use interface and charging system.
- The Pod Point App will itemise all fleet charging activity and output CSV expense reports, separating personal and mileage costs.
- An RFID Charge Card system configured for your business’s access needs - leave RFID cards in your vehicles so that fleet drivers can always access charging, regardless of who's driving.
This approach ensures your drivers benefit from a seamless and convenient experience as you make the switch to EVs.
Speak to our team for more information.
Technology is moving at a rapid pace, and Pod Point's Wi-Fi enabled charging hardware receives regular software updates to ensure your chargepoints adapt to your fleet's demands.
With 90% of hardware issues being solved remotely by our 24/7 support team, Wi-Fi connectivity provides great peace of mind, whilst Pod Point's national network of charging experts can handle installation and site-based service requirements.
Our charging points:
- Solo 3 (up to 22kW).
- Twin Charger (up to 22kW).
- Velocity Charger (up to 50kW).
- Velocity+ Charger (up to 350kW).
Optional Dual-Authenticating Twin Chargers enable both RFID and app-based access for all charging users.
Whatever type of charging infrastructure you require, Pod Point has you covered. We ensure we understand your fleet's charging requirements and have the right hardware for all situations.
To find the right charging points for your fleet, speak to our team.
Our innovative Array Charging power management system gives fleets the ability to install up to 3x more charging sockets on the same power supply.
- Power on-site is used cost efficiently for the provision of EV charging infrastructure.
- The need for expensive power upgrades to facilitate more charging points is reduced.
- The charging speeds of all connected fleet vehicles are managed safely and efficiently within supply constraints.
- Drivers can connect and rely on receiving a charge, as opposed to many "first come, first served" systems.
Learn more about Array Charging.
Speak to our team for more information.
Monitor operating expenditure and asset utilisation with our centralised Site Management Service.
- Gain total visibility of your fleet's vehicle charging activity and its associated costs.
- Control access to the chargepoints for all drivers.
- Set user groups, e.g. fleet drivers, internal staff and visitors.
- Increase real-time cost-visibility and benefit from custom emailed reports configured and delivered via e-mail from Pod Point.
- Fleet drivers can flag charge sessions as expenses and export them separately to personal charge events.
Explore our Site Management Service.
For more information on how charging activity can optimise fleet management, speak to our team.
You'll also get...
3-year warranty with remote and on-site maintenance.
Specialist account manager as your point of contact.
Installation of your chargepoints by our expert team.
24/7 phone support for users of your chargepoints.
Lifetime Over-the-Air software updates for your chargepoints.
A commitment to offering an excellent level of service.
Fleet Management Service
Already a fleet customer? Check out our improved fleet management service, which guarantees:
- Less admin - no more emails, just send charging expenses direct to the dashboard.
- Easier management - review and process your drivers’ expenses and site charging information all in one place.
- Better insight - see live aggregated fleet energy, cost and usage data.
EV charging grants for businesses
Reduce the cost of workplace chargepoints with government grants:
- The Workplace Charging Scheme is capped at £350 per chargepoint socket up to a maximum 40 sockets per applicant business.
- The EV infrastructure grant for staff and fleets, helps small and medium sized businesses install the infrastructure they need for chargepoints.
- The EV chargepoint grant for landlords, helps to reduce the cost of installation for anyone renting, leasing or managing a commercial property.