We work in partnership with some of Europe’s top companies
With Pod Point's Fleet Charging solution you can...
Realise significant operational savings.
Work with our specialist team to permanently reduce the cost of your fleet by transitioning to EVs.
Give your drivers the ability to charge anywhere.
Solve work, en route and home charging with the Pod Point charging ecosystem
Own future-proofed charging hardware.
Avoid stranded fleet assets with Over-the-Air software updates on all of our EV charging points.
Transition to an electric fleet with EV experts.
Scale infrastructure as you need with our smart Array Charging system
Gain total visibility and control of charge activity.
Optimise how your fleet performs with our Smart Reporting platform
EVs can be around 70% cheaper per mile when compared with petrol/diesel vehicles.
Electrification of your fleet can save your business money and our specialist team can help you transition.
- EVs have reduced servicing costs (fewer components, less wear) and numerous tax benefits.
- Across a large fleet, the comparable operating and ownership savings of EVs are extremely significant.
- Year on year the list price of EVs is falling as battery prices fall.
- Electrifying your fleet can substantially reduce the environmental impact of your business activities.
Speak to our team for advice on how to transition to an electric fleet.
Our fleet charging ecosystem offers 4 key components to suit fleet drivers.
- With both work (including depot) and home charging integrated via Pod Point, your entire fleet deals with one company.
- Our public network ensures your drivers benefit from a familiar, easy to use interface and charging system.
- The Pod Point App will itemise all fleet charging activity and output CSV expense reports separating personal and mileage costs.
- An RFID Charge Card system configured for your business’ access needs - leave RFID cards in your vehicles so that fleet drivers can always access charging, regardless of who's driving.
This approach ensures your drivers benefit from a seamless and convenient experience as they make the switch to EV.
Speak to our team for more information.
Technology is moving at a rapid pace, Pod Point's Wi-Fi enabled charging hardware receives regular software updates to ensure your chargepoints adapt to your fleet's demands.
With 90% of hardware issues being solved remotely by our 24/7 support team, connectivity also provides great peace of mind, whilst Pod Point's national network of charging experts can handle installation and site-based service requirements.
Our charging points:
- Solo 3 (up to 22kW).
- Twin Charger (up to 22kW).
- Velocity Charger (up to 50kW).
- Velocity+ Charger (up to 350kW).
Optional Dual-Authenticating Twin Chargers enable both RFID and App-based access for all charging users.
Whatever type of charging infrastructure you require, Pod Point has you covered. We ensure we understand your fleet's charging requirements and have the right hardware for all situations.
To find the right charging points for your fleet, speak to our team.
Our innovative power management system Array Charging gives fleets the ability to install up to 3x more charging sockets than without.
- Power on-site is used cost efficiently for the provision of EV charging infrastructure.
- The need for expensive power upgrades to facilitate more charging points is reduced.
- The charging speed of all connected fleet vehicles is managed safely and efficiently within supply constraints.
- Drivers can connect and rely on receiving a charge, as opposed to many "first come, first served" systems.
Learn more about Array Charging
Speak to our team for more information.
Monitor operating expenditure and asset utilisation with our centralised Smart Reporting system.
- Gain total visibility of your fleet's vehicle charging activity and its associated costs.
- Control access to the chargepoints for all drivers.
- Set user groups, e.g. fleet drivers, internal staff and visitors.
- Increase real-time cost-visibility and benefit from custom emailed reports configured and delivered via e-mail by Pod Point.
Explore our Smart Reporting platform.
For more information on how charging activity can optimise fleet management Speak to our team.
You'll also get...
3 year warranty with remote & onsite maintenance.
Specialist account manager as your point of contact.
Installation of your Pod Points by our expert team.
24/7 phone support for users of your chargepoints.
Lifetime Over-the-Air software updates for your chargepoints.
A commitment to offering an excellent level of service.
OLEV Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS)
Reduce the cost of Fleet chargepoints by up to £14,000 with the government WCS grant.
- Can be claimed by any business, charity or public authority (back claiming is not possible).
- You must have off street parking & be able to outline a business need for electric vehicle chargepoints.
- Your chargepoints must be installed by an OLEV-approved installer (like Pod Point).
- You must apply for a digital voucher and present it to your chosen installer.
The grant is capped at £350 per socket, up to 40 sockets.