Electric Insights 001 | Volkswagen Financial Services (VWFS)
Posted August 03, 2020 by Roseanne
Welcome to our brand new series, Electric Insights! We're delighted to launch the first Electric Insights video with Mike Coulton, Fleet and Policy Manager, Volkswagen Financial Services (VWFS).
Watch the video below
Who's on Electric Insights 001?
James McKemey, Pod Point Head of Insights, chats to EV specialist and enthusiast, Mike Coulton - Volkswagen Financial Services (VWFS) Fleet and Policy Manager.
Fleet EV charging
Did you know electric vehicles can be around 70% cheaper per mile when compared with petrol/diesel vehicles? Learn more about Fleet Charging solutions below.
What's the first episode about?
Could coronavirus deliver a tipping point for fleet electrification?
Watch the video to find out Mike and James' views on:
- Mike's tips for the most successful EVs in the next 12 months
- The biggest challenges the fleet sector faces today as a result of Covid-19
- How will fleets operate post coronavirus
- To what extent will the coronavirus impact on companies’ electrification and mobility strategies
- Demand for EVs seen at VWFS since the onset of the virus
What is Electric Insights?
Pod Point chats with key industry players about the EV industry and more!
We explore the following themes:
- EV technology and infrastructure
- The challenges and opportunities associated with the transition to electric
- The EV ecosystem in the age of Covid-19
Want to see more episodes?
Access all episodes below:
- National Grid - Part 1, Graeme Cooper
- National Grid - Part 2, Graeme Cooper
- OLEV - Natasha Robinson
- Met Office - Ralph James