Returns & Refunds Policy
For online orders without installation:
- Any item(s) ordered online can be returned within 14 days after delivery to the address below, providing the item(s) has not been used, or removed from packaging.
- Customers must include proof of purchase when making this return.
- POD Point will refund the amount paid for the item(s) purchased, but the customer must cover the cost of return postage.
- No refunds will be issued after this 14 day period, unless the product has a design or manufacturing issue.
FAO Returns POD Point Ltd Discovery House 28-42 Banner Street London EC1Y 8QE
Repairs and replacements:
All POD Point units purchased after 1st April 2015, that were installed by POD Point, or the installation was arranged by POD Point, are covered by a comprehensive 3 year ‘On Site’ warranty.
If there is an issue with the unit, as a result of any shortcoming in design or manufacture, then we will fix or replace the unit free of charge, either remotely or onsite (UK mainland only).
If your unit was not installed, or installation was not arranged, by POD Point:
- If there is an issue with the unit, as a result of any shortcoming in design or manufacture, then you can return it to POD Point and we will fix or replace free of charge. We will pay for any return shipping costs but will not pay for any costs of reinstallation (UK mainland only).
If your unit is out of warranty:
- POD Point will provide a no-obligation quotation for the repair of out-of-warranty units. We will schedule repairs upon receipt of payment.
Limitation of liability:
- In no event will we accept any liability for any loss, costs or damage consequential on the use and/or misuse of our hardware products, except and only to the extent that this is caused by our negligence.