OLEV Grant - Price Changes Taking Effect March, 2016
Posted February 11, 2016 by Oli
From March 1st the grant provided by the Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) for home electric car charging points will be reduced from £700 to £500.
This will apply to charging points installed from March 1st onwards.
- As it takes some time to arrange the installation of a charging point, any home charging applications received after Monday February 15th will not be considered eligible for the £700 grant and will be required to pay an increased customer contribution.
- In order to qualify as an “application” for the £700 grant, customers must have paid their contribution and provided all OLEV required documentation by midnight on Monday 15th February.
- If payment and documentation are received in time then we'll be happy to honour the £700 grant pricing, regardless of whether the installation is completed prior to the March 1st deadline.
The pricing for applications received from Tuesday February 16th for standard, OLEV Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS) eligible installations will be:
- S3 units - £390 (including VAT)
- S7 units - £485 (including VAT)